Axisware worked with Consider Energy to develop a bespoke CRM to help them manage their sales pipeline and customers complex energy contracts.
Axisware worked with an independent energy management company to develop a custom CRM software application for the energy market. Using the latest technologies and an innovative approach we delivered a multi-user solution which provides state of the art self-service Business Intelligence and Reporting.
Understanding Issues and defining requirements
Our customer had been using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to manage their prospect, client, contract & cash flow data. As the business was growing fast these systems were becoming more and more difficult to maintain.
Using Microsoft Azure SQL and .Net along with our BaseCamp framework we quickly developed an application to consolidate all the customer’s database into a single application.
Data from the existing systems and spreadsheets were automatically imported into the new system and data cleansed to ensure no existing data irregularities were carried forward into the new system.
Dynamic and modular
The system was designed with ease of use at its heart. The customer wanted a system which was as frictionless as possible for their users to allow them to record telephone calls, schedule meetings and convert prospects to customers with the minimum of effort. We designed the system with a modular architecture to enable additional features and functionality to be added at a later stage. The Axisware BaseCamp framework used to create the software allowed for the integration with other systems we had developed for the customer. Our framework also enables the customer to design additional features, change skins even add fields to the database without any technical knowledge.
Dynamic and modular
- Control – A single repository of data reducing the need for duplicate entries and errors.
- Powerful – Customisation, custom data fields, built-in report writer, built in dashboard generator.
- Modular – Add additional features at a later stage and integrate with other systems
- Accuracy – Calculation and storage of sites, meters and contracts including multiple energy types and rates.
- History – Simple recording of telephone calls, meetings and notes kept in chronological order
- Auditing – Complete history and audit trail.
- Automation – Time-consuming tasks now been fully automated.
- Easy to Use – Intuitive and easy to use with familiar Microsoft Office Interface, reducing the learning curve.
- Time-Saving – Create and run reports, export data directly to excel including all formatting.
Audit and traceability
Behind the scenes our audit framework keeps track of changes. Each time the user actions the database the system keeps track of what, when and by whom was changed. Even recording the old and new values.
Powerful reporting and business intelligence
Using the Axisware BaseCamp Framework automatically integrates an extremely powerful yet easy to use report designer. The framework also gives access to the dashboard designer allowing the customer to create custom interactive dashboards with drill down and master filters straight from their data.
Awaiting testimonial from client
All data depicted in these screenshots is fictitious, however, personal data has still been removed for security reasons
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
- Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.2
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Axisware BaseCamp Framework 18.2.3
- Integration with various third party stakeholders